Do yourself a favor and buy it, download it, read/listen to it…then read/listen to it again! There’s a reason more than 15 million copies of the book have been sold. You will take away that the 7 habits are internalized principles and patterns of behavior and will greatly improve all aspects of your life.
- Be productive: Highly effective people make the decision to improve their lives rather than react to the external forces.
- Begin with the end in mind: Come up with a mission statement for both your personal and professional lives.
- Put first things first: Spend time doing things that help you accomplish your personal mission statement.
- Think win/win: Seek out relationships and agreements that are going to be mutually beneficial.
- Seek first to understand, then be understood: Listen to others first, then speak!
- Synergy: Use communication with others to come up with a solution mutually rather than individually.
- Sharpen the saw: Take time to renew – physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and socially.
Betterment starts with you. Take some time for personal development throughout your day.
Comment below if you have a book you enjoy reading or listening to that enhances your life?