Re-Opening Safety and Sanitation Measures
All Locations Now Open
It’s time to Xperience Fitness Again.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Safe & Healthy
Your health and safety is our highest priority, and we are taking extensive safety measures to reopen. Our team wants your new gym-going experience easy and as safe as possible. We are committed to providing you and your family a safe, clean environment to workout in. Let’s Xperience Fitness again.
Practices for Safety When Returning
- If you’re sick or are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home or see your doctor
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from others
- Check-In yourself when entering the gym for safety of members and staff
- Apply hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building
- Wear a face mask when entering and leaving the building
- Sanitize equipment before and after each use
Additional Cleaning & Sanitation Measures
- Hourly sanitizing of frequently touched surfaces
- Daily sanitizing of all equipment using the Victory Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer after the club is closed each night
- Doubling the amount of spray bottles for our members to wipe down equipment before and after each use
- Hand sanitizer stations available throughout the club
- Scheduled staffing of two cleaners for all hours the gym is operating
Here is more information about our Victory Handheld Electrostatic Sprayer.
Social Distancing and Safety Measures
- Stay 6 feet apart inside and outside the club as per CDC guidelines
- Minimize or avoid any unnecessary physical contact
- Every other cardio and resistance training machines will be closed
- Only 1 swimmer per lane in the pool area, no family swim until further notice
- No use of sauna, steam room, or whirlpool
- No water fountains available (bring your own water)
- No hand dryers available (paper towel will be)
- Every other locker will be available
Team Member Safety
All employees will have a wellness check, including a symptom questionnaire and temperature checks before each shift. Our staff will be required to wear masks at all times while they are working. Social distancing stickers will be placed throughout the gym to ensure our staff and members maintain distance from each other at all times.